Modérateur : Politburo

Répondre
Ruud
Fonctionne à 75 bauds
Fonctionne à 75 bauds

MicroProfessor / MPF-1P

Message par Ruud »

Bonjour,

I obtained a MPF-1P plus a User manual. Although this manual comes with a lot of information, no source code. There were several manuals available for the smaller MPF-1(B), including one with the source code, so I wondered if the source code of the MPF-1P came out in print as well. The reason I want the code: I want to disassemble the ROM so I can change it or use its routines for other ROMs.
Another possibility is that someone already did the job but so far I haven't found anything on internet mentioning this.

So any pointer is welcome et merci beaucoup!

Kind regards, Ruud Baltissen
amenjet
Fonctionne à 300 bauds
Fonctionne à 300 bauds

Re: MicroProfessor / MPF-1P

Message par amenjet »

is this any help?

http://www.1000bit.it/support/manuali/m ... isting.pdf

Ah, I see you ha ve found this. I suspect the MPF-1P monitor is very similar to the MPF-1
I did contact Flie Electronics and spoke to the owner and he sent me a set of ROMs and some other bits to help me refurbish the MPF-1P I had.
He was very helpful and you may find that he can answer your question, so you would know if it is worth trying to find such a listing for the 1P or not.

Andrew
Ruud
Fonctionne à 75 bauds
Fonctionne à 75 bauds

Message par Ruud »

Unfortunately this for version 1 or 1B. I already started disassembling ROM V1.1 but is is completely different. But thank you anyway for your effort!

Kind regards, Ruud Baltissen
Ruud
Fonctionne à 75 bauds
Fonctionne à 75 bauds

Message par Ruud »

I posted the request on another forum and a friend of mine realized that he had the listing and source code but forgot to put it on his site:

Source code
PDF

Have fun!
Répondre

Retourner vers « Silicium in English »