Casio FX-9000P

Je recherche. Tout et Rien, mais pas de petites annonces ici (pour les PA, c'est dans "Je donne, j'échange, j'achète et je vends")

Modérateur : Politburo

Répondre
austfox
Fonctionne à 75 bauds
Fonctionne à 75 bauds

Re: Casio FX-9000P

Message par austfox »

Joscelyn a écrit : 09 juin 2023 13:47 I have looked up the MicroBee you mentioned, very interesting computer I didn't know existed !
Even the Old-Computers.com website has no mention of it.
Do you have direct experience with the MicroBee as a user ?
I did use them at school a little bit because Microbee won the tender to supply computers into our state's schools, and I do own a few. They started out as a kit, and were so popular that they moved to local manufacturing. I believe they also won a contract to supply schools in Sweden.

I am familiar with the ledudu.com site. It is my go to site for anything Casio, and I have uploaded a few items there.
austfox
Fonctionne à 75 bauds
Fonctionne à 75 bauds

Message par austfox »

It will be a few days before I have the chance to check the power supply and power up the machine, and probably a week or more to read the ROMs. However, I did open them up to see what was inside...
Fichiers joints
Casio E-RFK Module.jpg
Casio E-RFK Module.jpg (167.6 Kio) Vu 3540 fois
Casio E-4K Module.jpg
Casio E-4K Module.jpg (166.43 Kio) Vu 3540 fois
Joscelyn
Fonctionne à 1200 bauds
Fonctionne à 1200 bauds

Message par Joscelyn »

Thank you for the pictures !
Looks promising :slime:

Joscelyn
ImageImageImage ■■■ Image
Je cherche : lecteur 3,5" 720Ko / lecteur 5,25" 360Ko / Lecteur Casio FP-1021FD1 et une Casio FX-81 --> trouvée ! Thanks, Andrew :D
Répondre

Retourner vers « Recherche informations / technique / etc ... [pas de petites annonces ici] »