Presentation - elettrosurplus -

Osez vous étaler sur la place publique, on adore. Mais LISEZ LE POST-IT avant de poster pour la première fois :-)

Modérateur : Politburo

Répondre
elettrosurplus
Fonctionne à 75 bauds
Fonctionne à 75 bauds

Presentation - elettrosurplus -

Message par elettrosurplus »

Sorry to use english ... my english ... :!:

I am a pocket calculator user from long time, my first calc was a TI58C buyed at Grand-Passage in Geneve. After a while, when at university I changed the TI with one HP41CV (still have it), and then another visit to the GP pushed me to buy a Sharp PC1500 with CE150 (also I still have it). I used this for years, doing so many, I have also selled as student (to other students) some math and engineering programs. I recall a two wire comm system to exchange quickly programs between two calcs 8) ! Yes, I have put my hand on the bible! The Tech Manual, and on the macro assembler on tape. I have photocopied (and selled) so many copies of TM around Italy... :pirat: but I was 19 old ... and no money. Next machine was a Casio FP200, I have developed an adventure program with a good parser, of course in italian. I have now an FP200, but without memory card, so the program don't have space to be loaded. Now I'm electronic engineer, I have designed some circuits for comms (in the past) and now I'm in computer science involved, but for hobby I design (I think useful) things for my friend of "Classic Devices Club" like C64 interfaces, some Sharp related like the MZ80 graphic board replica, PC1500/PC1600 RAM modules (I have now to check a freshly designed 32K FRAM module, 40 years data retain without battery), and [forgive me spellbound] a PC1600 512K RAM replica module, easy when vertical bank switch revealed his secrets.
Now I have a remarkable set of calcs, like most Sharp pocket PC, most Casio (lacks the last 16bit models), Epson (Hx20, PX-4, PX8), Olivetti (M10, P6040), Tandy (M100, M200) and NEC counterparts (I have also designed a memory module for the M10 and similars).
Of course I don't be limited to pocket, but I have also some one board of the past: SYM-1 (with original package and accessories), AIM-65, MMD-1, AMICO-2000, I lacks the KIM-1 ... :( but I cannot have all. And many of the home computer of '80 era, don't want to annoy with a list here, but I have a big part of computer's gold age, abt. 300 machines, and I'm low of space now. Many machine I have came from surplus market (so my nick) buyed broken or in bad state and restored, some instead buyed in flea market (marzaglia ham fest is a gold mine here in Italy) or via eBay ($$$).

That's all folks, I hope my presentation is not too annoying ...

cheers,
massimo
Joscelyn
Fonctionne à 1200 bauds
Fonctionne à 1200 bauds

Re: Presentation - elettrosurplus -

Message par Joscelyn »

Welcome Massimo !

Nice description, thank you.
Given your collection, you should feel right at home here 8)

Which computers do you use the most ?

Joscelyn
ImageImageImage ■■■ Image
Je cherche : lecteur 3,5" 720Ko / lecteur 5,25" 360Ko / Lecteur Casio FP-1021FD1 et une Casio FX-81 --> trouvée ! Thanks, Andrew :D
elettrosurplus
Fonctionne à 75 bauds
Fonctionne à 75 bauds

Thanks Joceylin,

I use some computers, most used is C64, preferred are Oric (even atmos), Electron and BBC, and I use HP rpn calc as handy calc, recently I use the HP45 (I have made an AAA battery holder, taking out the dangerous NiCd pack). The PC1500 / PC1600 / E500 / G850V are preferred to play with, as I love thinkering about these. I still have prototyping an SD card reader for G850V, like the SD gadget (but with different firmware and more light library with hardware auto selection of OLED display), since the original one firmware simply don't work with any display I have ... just a bunch of garbage. I plan also to interface it with my PC1600, not paragonable with the USB stick, but very easy to build, no hard-to-find connectors. I have made the first prototype myself, using some bluepills (fakes) not working with BlueScsi / Greaseweazle ...
IMG_6548.jpg
IMG_6548.jpg (34.82 Kio) Vu 3067 fois
this is an example of diy PC1600 serial connector ...
264A1DC7-B0E1-487D-B97D-EDDC238C114D.JPG
264A1DC7-B0E1-487D-B97D-EDDC238C114D.JPG (30.99 Kio) Vu 3067 fois
cheers,
max
Dom
Fonctionne à 2400 bauds
Fonctionne à 2400 bauds

Message par Dom »

Welcome to the forum ! Benvenuto nel forum !
Happy to see our forum is coming more and more international !
Moi, c'est les poquettes, et la Coll'à'Dom, c'est
phm
Fonctionne à 2400 bauds
Fonctionne à 2400 bauds

Message par phm »

bienvenue :D
HEWLETT-PACKARD : The best
CANON
X-07 X-730 X-711 XR-100 XM-101 XP-110F XP-120F XP-130F XP-140

AMSTRAD CPC-464 CPC-6128 ATARI STF DAI Indata
cgh
Fonctionne à 2400 bauds
Fonctionne à 2400 bauds

Message par cgh »

Bienvenue sur le forum :geek:
Il y a ceux qui voient les choses telles qu'elles sont et se demandent pourquoi, et il y a ceux qui imaginent les choses telles qu'elles pourraient être et se disent... pourquoi pas? - George Bernard Shaw
J'adore parler de rien, c'est le seul domaine où j'ai de vagues connaissances ! - Oscar Wilde
Ce n'est pas parce que les choses sont difficiles que nous n'osons pas. C'est parce que nous n'osons pas que les choses sont difficiles. - Sénèque
rogeroge
Fonctionne à 9600 bauds
Fonctionne à 9600 bauds

Message par rogeroge »

Bonjour et bienvenue ! 8)
Il faut être fou pour venir sur ce site mais encore plus fou pour ne pas y revenir !
badaze
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par badaze »

Benvenuto !
Tout est bon dans le pocket.
Moi j'aime tout.... Casio, HP, Sharp, TI et les autres sauf que les TI semblent ne pas m'aimer :(
http://www.emmella.fr
Mes Casio - HP - Sharp - TI
Homme invisible.
badaze
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par badaze »

@elettrosurplus

I have a pair of Olivetti Logos 80B and I’m desperately seeking the user manual. I have found an archive about the programming but no user manual so far. Are you my savior? It doesn’t matter if it’s in Italian because I am fluent.
Moi j'aime tout.... Casio, HP, Sharp, TI et les autres sauf que les TI semblent ne pas m'aimer :(
Homme invisible.
elettrosurplus
Fonctionne à 75 bauds
Fonctionne à 75 bauds

Hi, nice calculator, not usual. I know it, but I have'nt.

https://archive.org/search?query=subjec ... gos+80B%22

I have searched on archive.org and I found two manuals, one is a programs to quote apartments expenses, and the another one is the programming manual.

Of course these are in italian language, I may try to translate the programming manual, if you desire. Only give me some time to do this.

cheers,
max
badaze
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par badaze »

elettrosurplus a écrit : 28 janv. 2023 12:41 Hi, nice calculator, not usual. I know it, but I have'nt.

https://archive.org/search?query=subjec ... gos+80B%22

I have searched on archive.org and I found two manuals, one is a programs to quote apartments expenses, and the another one is the programming manual.

Of course these are in italian language, I may try to translate the programming manual, if you desire. Only give me some time to do this.

cheers,
max
Grazie. Ma, non occore nessuna traduzione. Me la cavo in Italiano. La guida per la programmazione è fatta bene ed è didattica, però, se avessi il manuale per l’utente sarei felecissimo. Avevo chiesto al museo Olivetti, ma mi chiedevano 100 € per una scansione del manuale. Vabbè. Faró a meno.

http://www.silicium.org/forum/viewtopic ... 59#p199159
😉
Homme invisible.
elettrosurplus
Fonctionne à 75 bauds
Fonctionne à 75 bauds

Bien sur! :D Vedo che te la cavi bene. :wink: I have asked to Dagomari museum curator if the museum have the user manual. I have also some address of Olivetti collectors. Let's don't lose hope!

Ciao,
max
badaze
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par badaze »

elettrosurplus a écrit : 28 janv. 2023 18:56 Bien sur! :D Vedo che te la cavi bene. :wink: I have asked to Dagomari museum curator if the museum have the user manual. I have also some address of Olivetti collectors. Let's don't lose hope!

Ciao,
max
Thank you.

http://museo.dagomari.prato.it/oli_sing ... =169&ord=5

If you look at the picture near the display… it’s me.
Homme invisible.
Marge
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds
Fonctionne à 14400 bauds

Message par Marge »

Bienvenue !

Tu devrais en effet bien te plaire ici.

(Moi aussi, j'ai des surplus de machines (vieux PC surtout), je me demande comment m'en débarrasser au mieux)
3 hommes, 3 demis, un 3a... Magnéto, Serge !

Quelques-uns de mes petits programmes pour machines Hewlett-Packard :
15C : Knight's Tour ;
29C : (k-)Permutations, Combinations, Linear Regression and Pseudo-random number ;
34C : Hanoi Towers - Automatic & Manual resolutions ;
__: A L I E N .

« Boris », c'était juste Maurice enrhumé.
JCH
Fonctionne à 1200 bauds
Fonctionne à 1200 bauds

Message par JCH »

Svagatam !
Répondre

Retourner vers « Présentation »